rightgas is one of the fastest growing suppliers of domestic heating services serving North and West London.
We are a company that believes in supporting our staff, and can offer ongoing training and career development for the right candidate.
Please take a look at our latest opportunities below...
Sales Specialist (ref: HSSNWL)
We're looking for an experienced sales person to join our team. As a rightgas Sales Specialist, you will be directly employed by rightgas which is part of the HomeServe Heating network.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Specialist who thrives on delivering exceptional customer service. As part of our team you will visit people’s homes and provide advice on the ideal central heating system to meet the customers’ requirements.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So, for us, sales are about putting the customer first, fully understanding what they’re looking for, and then providing expert knowledge and tailored options to meet customers’ individual needs.
As a Sales Specialist, you’ll use your sales and customer service expertise to help customers through the sales process. You’ll talk to them about their needs, offering in-depth knowledge of all products.
Key accountabilities for this role:
- Promoting sales by establishing new contacts and fostering existing ones
- Providing customers with information and advice on a solution to meet their heating needs based on demand/needs discussion
- Arranging and carrying out appointments to provide surveys
- Negotiating terms and concluding sales
- Completing all sales administration using designated systems
- Managing orders to conclusion and overseeing order processing
- Carrying out follow-up contacts to customers and prospects
- Keeping abreast of KPIs and implementing necessary measures to improve/maintain scores above the national average
- Undertaking training (online and in person) and putting learning points into practice
Previous experience working with gas central heating systems is not essential. However, it is advantageous. Ongoing technical know-how and sales training about central heating systems will be provided in the way of formal training and as part of best practice groups with other Sales Specialists within the franchise network.
- Interpersonal skills, (articulate, argues logically and clearly, holds customers in high esteem, and generates enthusiasm for the product)
- Flexible, open, willing to learn and try new ideas, shows initiatives
- Collaborates with team and colleagues to achieve goals
- Persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- Organisational skills and ability to work in a structured manner
- Cognitive Skills (knowledge, reasoning)
- Strong work ethic
Flexible working hours are required in order to meet customer demand - including evenings and weekends.
Competitive with commission.
How to apply:
Please send your full CV and covering letter, outlining why you are suitable for this role, to email@example.com.